Milan, 18 March 2022 – With reference to the ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting of Maire Tecnimont S.p.A. (the “Company”) convened for 8 April 2022, on first call, and if necessary, for 11 April 2022, on second call, the Company announces that the following documentation is available to the public on the website www.mairetecnimont.com (section “Governance” – “Shareholders’ Meeting Documents” - “2022”) and on the authorized storage system “1 info” (www.1info.it):
- the Annual Financial Report, which includes the Draft Financial Statements as at 31 December 2021, the Consolidated Financial Statements of Maire Tecnimont Group as at 31 December 2021, the Report on operations, the certification as set out by art. 154-bis, paragraph 5 of Italian Legislative Decree 58/1998 as well as the Appointed Auditor’s Reports and the Board of Statutory Auditors’ Report (the “Annual Financial Report 2021”);
- the “Report on Corporate Governance and Ownership Structure 2021” pursuant to art. 123-bis of Legislative Decree 58/1998;
- the “Report on the 2022 Remuneration Policy and fees paid” pursuant to art. 123-bis of Legislative Decree 58/1998 and 84-quarter of Consob Issuers’ Regulations.
- the lists for the appointment of the Board of Directors and the Board of Statutory Auditors;
- the proposals that GLV Capital S.p.A., the shareholder controlling the Company, intends to submit to the Shareholders’ Meeting concerning the “Appointment of the Board of Directors” (item 2 of the Agenda) and, in particular, concerning the items 2.1, 2.2, 2.4 and 2.5 of the Agenda, as well as concerning the “Appointment of the Board of Statutory Auditors” (item 3 of the Agenda) and, in particular, concerning the item 3.2 of the Agenda.
The Annual Financial Report 2021 is available to the public on the website www.mairetecnimont.com, in the section “Investors” – “Results and Presentations” too.
The Company also announces that the “2021 Sustainability Report”, including the Non-Financial Statements as at 31 December 2021, together with the certification of conformity issued by the Designated Auditor, is available to the public on the website www.mairetecnimont.com (section "Investors" section – “Results and Presentations” – “Sustainability Reports”), and on the authorized storage device 1info (www.1info.it).
For the appointment of both the Directors and the Statutory Auditors, two lists were presented in the terms stated by the applicable laws:
1) the lists of the controlling shareholder, GLV Capital S.p.A., holding in total 167,665,134 ordinary shares of Maire Tecnimont, with no par value, corresponding to 51.018% of the shares with voting rights;
2) the lists of the shareholders: Arca Fondi Sgr S.P.A. manager of the funds: Fondo Arca Azioni Italia, Fondo Arca Economia Reale Bilanciato Italia 55 and Fondo Arca Economia Reale Bilanciato Italia 30; Eurizon Capital S.A. manager of the fund Eurizon Fund segments: Eurizon Fund - Italian Equity Opportunities, Eurizon Fund - Equity Planet, Eurizon Fund - Equity Italy Smart Volatility, Eurizon AM SICAV - Italian Equity, Eurizon AM SICAV - Italian Mid Cap Equity, Eurizon Fund - Sustainable Global Equity; Eurizon Capital SGR S.P.A. manager of the funds: Eurizon Progetto Italia 20 - Eurizon Pir Italia 30 - Eurizon Am Mito 50 (Multiasset Italian Opportunities 50) - Eurizon Am Mito 95 (Multiasset Italian Opportunities 95) - Eurizon Am Mito 25 (Multiasset Italian Opportunities 25) - Eurizon Progetto Italia 70 - Eurizon Azioni Italia - Eurizon Pir Italia Azioni - Eurizon Azioni Pmi Italia - Eurizon Progetto Italia 40; Fideuram Intesa Sanpaolo Private Banking Asset Management SGR S.P.A. manager of the fund Piano Azioni Italia; Mediolanum Gestione Fondi SGR S.P.A. manager of the fund Mediolanum Flessibile Sviluppo Italia, holding no. 8.973.028 ordinary shares of Maire Tecnimont S.p.A. in total, with no par value, corresponding to 2,73035% of the shares with voting rights.
At least 15 days before the date of the Shareholders' Meeting at first call, i.e., in the case in point, by 24 March 2022, the documentation pursuant to art. 77, paragraph 2-bis, of Consob Issuers’ Regulations and art. 15, paragraph 1, letter a) of Regulation on Markets adopted with Consob resolution no. 20249/2017, will be made available to the public at the registered office in Rome and at the operative office in Milan, and may be accessed by appointment to be fixed by sending a special request to the following certified e-mail address: email@example.com and in any case in compliance with the regulations in force from time to time issued by the competent national and local authorities for the purposes of managing the risks associated with the ongoing Covid-19 health emergency.
Maire Tecnimont S.p.A., a company listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, heads an international industrial group that is a leader in the transformation of natural resources (plant engineering in downstream oil & gas, with technological and execution competences). Through its subsidiary NextChem, it operates in the field of green chemistry and the technologies to support the energy transition. Maire Tecnimont Group operates in about 45 countries, through approximately 50 operative companies and about 9,100 people. For more information: www.mairetecnimont.com.
Group Media Relations
Carlo Nicolais, Tommaso Verani
+39 02 63137603
Tel +39 02 6313-7823