Maire Tecnimont Group is leading the Supply Chain transformation on the EPC industry integrating process with collaboration as main driver.
On materials delivery management, the Group leverages Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management to automate Supplier material delivery processes.
Through Microsoft Dynamics 365 – the current state-of-the-art Microsoft ERP - Suppliers have access to a unique source of truth regarding status of material, accessing to BOMs, MBLs, Drum Lists in full transparency or as our Group calls it, “Open Glass” philosophy, increasing the collaboration with the extended organization.
To start your experience on Microsoft Dynamics for Materials Delivery follow these guidelines:
- Your expediter is in charge of granting your free-of-charge invitation to register.
- Upon email receival, you are requested to perform simple steps on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Vendor Portal:
- Start the vendor Onboarding by providing basic information.
- Complete the Vendor Registration phase and check your email inbox for the welcome email.
- Access to the Handbooks for detailed “step by step” guidance.
All the functionalities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management are compatible with Google Chrome v64, Mozilla Firefox v64, Microsoft Edge v44 and newer versions.
Contact your expediter for any support you may require.