Tempa Rossa Oil & Gas Treatment, Italy
- Location: Corleto Perticara, Basilicata Region, Italy
- Client: Total E&P Italia SpA (Total Group)
- Contractor: Project association between Tecnimont and KT
- Value: Approx. €500 million
- Capacity: 50,000 barrels/day crude oil
The project foresees the implementation of the Engineering, Procurement, Supply, Construction and Commissioning of the oil and gas treatment "Tempa Rossa". The contract includes the main part of the “Tempa Rossa oil field“ development project located in proximity of Corleto Perticara in Potenza Province, Basilicata Region, Italy and also the central process facilities of the oil center where 50,000 barrels per day (BOPD) of crude oil are treated and stabilized and the treatment of the associated gas and water, the LPG storage center, the surface facilities on the well pads, the connections of the flowlines and pipelines with Snam Rete Gas and with Taranto Refinery pipeline.